forum

[resolved] score doesn't show up in best performance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nene Sakura
Problem details:
I just got 319.2pp on beatmapsets/1928408#mania/3982473 but it doesn't show up in my best performance. I also have a 318.9pp HT play on this before and I can neither find it (I'm sure it's in my best performance before).

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Blushing
Did you surpass the old (HT) play's score? Did you make sure you had connection to the internet/servers while the score was being submitted?
Topic Starter
Nene Sakura

Blushing wrote:

Did you surpass the old (HT) play's score? Did you make sure you had connection to the internet/servers while the score was being submitted?
yeah you can see that in my recent activity
Oreo
Your HT score is better than your No-mod. Thats why

scores/mania/533592011
Blushing
Also, the halftime score has 327 pp, not 318 (see images below). I believe in mania that even if you set a score with higher score, the play with the highest PP and better acc stays (which is your HT play). Not entirely sure, but id rather keep the play with the higher PP if I am going for ranks :P

NM play:

HT play:
Topic Starter
Nene Sakura

Oreo wrote:

Your HT score is better than your No-mod. Thats why

scores/mania/533592011

Blushing wrote:

Also, the halftime score has 327 pp, not 318 (see images below). I believe in mania that even if you set a score with higher score, the play with the highest PP and better acc stays (which is your HT play). Not entirely sure, but id rather keep the play with the higher PP if I am going for ranks :P

NM play:

HT play:
I see, thank you!!