forum

[resolved] osu! cursor delay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SkidmooreMuncey
G'Morning
This past week or two i've been having an issue with my cursor in osu, as the title states, there is a delay while in-game. I do play in fullscreen and i use OTD.
I've tried everything:
■Checking game settings
■Checking PC settings
■Checking Graphics Driver
■Using a different pen and even tablet
■Using a different driver, i use OTD so i tried Hawku, nothing changed.
■ Plugged my Tablet's USB to a diff port, guess what, nothing changed either.
■ Someone in reddit tried to help by telling me to follow Rustbell's guide but to no avail

While using rustbell's guide, in the hidusbf_xhci step, i noticed that in "mouserate" my tablet is always around 133hz, so the tablet might as well not be the problem. It seems to only be in-game though, like outside of osu! i have no delay whatsoever
Maybe there's something i skipped?, hopefully someone can lend me a hand.
Almost forgot; While reading through osu!'s help forums i saw a few people with a Similar issue but i don't think none of them was described exactly like what i'm experiencing, i was about to buy a new tablet but i'd rather wait for replies
(Sorry for my bad english, i woke up not too long ago)

Edit: i forgot to mention i even formatted my PC

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Topic Starter
SkidmooreMuncey
Me again, using this not only to add info but also as a little bump:
i'm more inclined to believe that my issue might be either also related or just completely my pen. here's a video explainign what i noticed while trying to look for a fix (Spanish with english subtitles)
Here's the vid

Blushing
Try seeing if you have anything that is using a Mouse 1 button keybind to the pen, or just turn off the pen having the option to use a button as it just a cursor, should be in the OTD drivers or you can use F10 in osu! to turn off the mouse buttons.

For the delay issue. Without seeing a video of the delay, also make sure that your sens and raw input is turned to 1x and raw input turned on. See what that does, if anything
Topic Starter
SkidmooreMuncey

Blushing wrote:

Try seeing if you have anything that is using a Mouse 1 button keybind to the pen, or just turn off the pen having the option to use a button as it just a cursor, should be in the OTD drivers or you can use F10 in osu! to turn off the mouse buttons.

For the delay issue. Without seeing a video of the delay, also make sure that your sens and raw input is turned to 1x and raw input turned on. See what that does, if anything
Forgot to mention it, thank you for reminding me:
I Do have every pen button in OTD binded to nothing
I never play with raw input & my sens has always been 1x. I tried using raw input and nothing changed