forum

[resolved] bug -0,24 overall acc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snoww0
Problem details: why im not play in 2day and when im play game, my account got -0.24 overall acc without reason

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Blushing
Could've been switching between game modes and the accuracy updated, or could've been that something from the previous session finally updated on your profile and client and finally showed.

If you didn't play and haven't really been dipping in accuracy, then it might be something to look into, but without more information it is pretty difficult to see what is going on.
Topic Starter
Snoww0

Blushing wrote:

Could've been switching between game modes and the accuracy updated, or could've been that something from the previous session finally updated on your profile and client and finally showed.

If you didn't play and haven't really been dipping in accuracy, then it might be something to look into, but without more information it is pretty difficult to see what is going on.
When i started the game and tried a beatmap i downloaded before, i failed and exited, it was -0.24 overall acc without reason

nevermind, it was fixed
Death
If you were playing on lazer, that's why. Setting a score from stable changes it back, which you appear to have done.