forum

Osu! Launcher

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MayoWAA1
I recently tried out lazer and loved it but all my progress is on osu! standard so I decided to wait for the full merge, In the meantime i thought about everything osu lazer has and wanted something similar or standard and thanks to the way osu! standard saves and reads user settings they can be changed before launch. The general idea is a launcher that shows the news or osu!, allows you to download beatmaps directly through a mirror and change your in game settings and skins before even launching. I want to confirm there is nothing wrong with this idea so I don't accidently get myself banned while testing, if you want to test it out or help in development shoot me a message on discord MayoWA#2906
Blushing
If you do it on a developmental build of lazer, which is really the only way it is going to be implemented, you shouldn't have any issue as you'll have to create a dev account instead of using your osu! account. Though, it sounds like a cool idea to hopefully be implemented.
Topic Starter
MayoWAA1
so i already made it but the only feature currently missing is downloading beatmaps from a mirror site