forum

Hi osu! I finally learned about osu!forums lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_-Lily-_
Hi! my name is Uzzy and my goal is to reach 5 digits at std ^^
I discovered this cool game 5 years ago with cookiezi freedom dive hdhr FC but only started playing 2 years ago thanks to fnf and fnf youtubers ^^''
Back then I also tried osu!std but I didn't understand the game so I switched to mania lol (skill issue)
I play osu!m and osu!std (I used to be a mania main but stopped playing actively at pre-alpha dan level)
I love making friends and having a friendly rivalry with them
but even more important, I hope we can be good friends ^^
15C
hi uzzy, i also used to be a mania main - kind of still am
but im going to start playing taiko and take a break from mania, i played on other platforms like funkyfriday and quaver
Topic Starter
_-Lily-_

luminar wrote:

hi uzzy, i also used to be a mania main - kind of still am
but im going to start playing taiko and take a break from mania, i played on other platforms like funkyfriday and quaver
Same, but funky friday lags a lot on my pc ;-; (And Quaver is hard ngl lol)
Wimpy Cursed

Uzzy243 wrote:

I discovered this cool game 5 years ago with cookiezi freedom dive hdhr FC but only started playing 2 years ago thanks to fnf and fnf youtubers ^^''
Back then I also tried osu!std but I didn't understand the game so I switched to mania lol (skill issue)
I play osu!m and osu!std (I used to be a mania main but stopped playing actively at pre-alpha dan level)
Hello! Welcome to the osu! forums.
I am currently playing both std and mania.
The only other game I play similar to mania is Etterna
BlueChinchompa
Welcome!
Topic Starter
_-Lily-_

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Uzzy243 wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Uzzy243 wrote:

Hello! ty for the welcome.
It's cool to hear about more people playing Etterna :D (Can I have your etterna ign? I want to see your profile ^^")
Mine is Uzzy lol)