forum

[STD ONLY] Breaking Bad (My OLD Personal Skin)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gengar9nn
I AM VERY SMART
This is not a Breaking Bad skin... it's a periodic table skin XD

But anyway, I am 100% sure that you can do a thousand times better than that. Don't you think that you should replace the hitsounds for your circles?
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

True tbh. It's not a breaking bad skin. It's a random put whatever you want skin. Come on man, some of these elements are not at all related to breaking bad. There's not even anything close related to breaking bad here and the elements don't count.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

True tbh. It's not a breaking bad skin. It's a random put whatever you want skin. Come on man, some of these elements are not at all related to breaking bad. There's not even anything close related to breaking bad here and the elements don't count.
At least he tried XD
nominomu
i mean it's Gengar9nn's own personal skin, it's not like it was designed as a breaking bad skin for other players to use? so all of that doesn't matter, just let them do what they want
Topic Starter
Gengar9nn

flareling22 wrote:

i mean it's Gengar9nn's own personal skin, it's not like it was designed as a breaking bad skin for other players to use? so all of that doesn't matter, just let them do what they want
there was a "looking for a breaking bad skin" thread, made for that but its outdated now

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

combo bursts - turn them on (that was all i knew about breaking bad at the time)