forum

[Archived] Bad performance with keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Panguk
Problem details: So i recently got a tablet to play osu, previously ive been playing with a mouse and the m1 button.
I have no problems with aiming with a tablet, in fact i think i improved almost instantly.
the problem is that i discovered i suck at playing with a keyboard, only using k1 felt too slow and alternating messed up my clicking completely, making me unable to do streams.
For the people wondering, im using a Keychron K6, so its not that i have a bad keyboard.
does anyone have some tips for me?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
- Marco -
If you're dragging the pen on the tablet, for osu! it's the same as holding the left mouse button (M1). In osu! K1 and M1 can't be pressed at the same time, the same is for K2 and M2. If you don't use the pen to click you can press F10 to disable pen clicks.
Topic Starter
Panguk

- Marco - wrote:

If you're dragging the pen on the tablet, for osu! it's the same as holding the left mouse button (M1). In osu! K1 and M1 can't be pressed at the same time, the same is for K2 and M2. If you don't use the pen to click you can press F10 to disable pen clicks.
yeah, i already disabled them
spencer1404
I'm a little confused on what the issue is? can you not use k1 and k2 at the same time or are mouse buttons interfering?
Topic Starter
Panguk

spencer1404 wrote:

I'm a little confused on what the issue is? can you not use k1 and k2 at the same time or are mouse buttons interfering?
wait.. u can use k1 and k2 at the same time? i thought u had to let go of k1 to use k2
Death
Yes, you can press K1 and K2 at the same time.

However, you can't press M1/K1 or M2/K2 at the same time though, those are considered the same keys.