forum

Why did this happen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
15C
I have a pain in my wrist (irrelevant) I was playing fine this morning, i was beating my top plays, and i went to eat lunch and watch some netflix and came back and now everything seems so unreadable and my muscle memory isnt kicking in, and my fingers aren't fast enough. please help, will this go away? I feel unmotivated to play and it makes it not fun when im not playing at my full potential
Lyawi
this is completely normal, don't expect to give full performance always. also don't ignore your wrist pain please, take breaks!
heipizhu
Try to decrease the scroll speed and play some super easy map to warm your fingers up. This might happen from time to time, especially when you are not having enough sleep.
Topic Starter
15C
Thanks guys, hopefully it will go away tommorow
Stomiks
That happens to me when I sometimes split up my session for the day. I personally think that it's just bad sessions and brush it off. Also be sure to take care of your wrists.
UltraBlack
When you start to go to a high level split sessions became basically impossible, you are just tired because you probally gave all you have :)