forum

[invalid] What is your problem (50 characters)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ivan
/
iSpR1Te
Your tablet is like a mouse because you are using mouse mode. Use Pen mode because it uses absolute postioning and it's better to use Pen mode over mouse mode on your tablet, especially for osu!. IMO there really isn't much difference between spinning with mouse or tablet, but having the right technique will dictate how fast you spin.
Topic Starter
ivan

iSpR1Te wrote:

Your tablet is like a mouse because you are using mouse mode. Use Pen mode because it is much better, especially for osu!. IMO there really isn't much difference between spinning with mouse or tablet, but having the right technique will dictate how fast you spin.
when i use pen mode, my cursor starts flicking to every direction, i have a wacom CTL480 btw, any general settings?
iSpR1Te

ivantaowns wrote:

n mode, my cursor starts flicking to every direction, i have a wacom CTL480 btw, any general settings?
Try setting your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x. (try this first)

or this Fix
Topic Starter
ivan

iSpR1Te wrote:

ivantaowns wrote:

n mode, my cursor starts flicking to every direction, i have a wacom CTL480 btw, any general settings?
Try setting your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x. (try this first)

or this Fix
it does this when i try to higher the sensitivty [img]<a href='http://postimage.org/' target='_blank'>

This is what it looks like when i try to higher the sensitivity :( http://postimg.org/image/s4uwgl2x5/
iSpR1Te
You really don't need to change your in-game sensitivity when you are using a tablet with Pen mode, so you should just leave it at 1.0x. If you want to change how far you have to move your pen to reach each corner of the screen, just increase or decrease the active area on the tablet.

Like this - Click on "set..."

Topic Starter
ivan

iSpR1Te wrote:

You really don't need to change your in-game sensitivity when you are using a tablet with Pen mode, so you should just leave it at 1.0x. If you want to change how far you have to move your pen to reach each corner of the screen, just increase or decrease the active area on the tablet.
i have it on full screen is that the proper option? this my first time using a tablet so it feels weird
Topic Starter
ivan
x
iSpR1Te

ivantaowns wrote:

Is there also a way to make my sensitivity high with this tablet? Im used to playing around 3-4 sensitivity and my hands cramp so bad with 1.0 when i play with a tablet LOL
When you are in pen mode, the tablet using absolute positioning so their is no way to change the speed. You can raise your sensitivity, in a sense, by making the active area on your tablet smaller. (it lets you move your pen less to reach one side of screen to the other)