forum

[Archived] Выключается компьютер во время игры в осу (Computer shuts down while playing Osu)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
junikormon
Просто играю в осу и вдруг компьютер начинает перезагружаться(проблема решается после переустановки осу но только до перезапуска пк)

I just play Osu and suddenly the computer starts to reboot (the problem is solved after reinstalling the Osu, but only before restarting the PC)
Blushing
If you are still having this issue, please try updating your OS and see if there are any driver updates that you need to do (make sure to CLEAN install them, or you may have the same issue).
Topic Starter
junikormon

Blushing wrote:

If you are still having this issue, please try updating your OS and see if there are any driver updates that you need to do (make sure to CLEAN install them, or you may have the same issue).
I already reinstalled windows and updated the drivers, there is still a problem, but I noticed that the problem occurs only on certain maps and in the ideal passage view mode
Blushing
Could you list what maps those are? If they are like XNOR or something that may break the game then it might be worth it to delete those maps or avoid them entirely. I'll admit I am not sure what ideal passage view mode means, but if you can avoid it then you should be ok?
Topic Starter
junikormon
I just can't say what kind of maps they are, because after restarting the PC, these maps disappear, I can only name one this MUZZ - In The Night (feat. Sullivan King) (Cut Ver.), and the ideal viewing mode in the osu is an AU modification in the osu itself that allows you to watch the perfect passage of the osu bot, but yes, you're right, if you avoid all these problems, then you can safely play