forum

[solved] How to remove Health bar without shift+tab??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasen-
the HP bar is really distracting my view when playing, shift+tab will remove it but i need to see my combo, acc, and score to see my progress throughout the map

any solution for this problem? thanks..
15C
>go into skin folder
>find the health bar element
>delete it
>reload your skin by going on any other skin then going back to your original skin
>try a map
>healthbar should be gone
> :)
Zelzatter Zero

luminar wrote:

>go into skin folder
>delete it
>reload your skin by going on any other skin then going back to your original skin
>try a map
nope. Plain deleting the spite only makes it turn back to default element. To make it truly work, replace them with 1x1 transparent image instead.

Also you can just go Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S to reload the skin.
Topic Starter
Kasen-

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

luminar wrote:

>go into skin folder
>delete it
>try a map
nope. Plain deleting the spite only makes it turn back to default element. To make it truly work, replace them with 1x1 transparent image instead.

okay, so what should i do with this transparent image to make it work?
[ Sebastian ]

Kasen- wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

luminar wrote:

>go into skin folder
>delete it
>try a map

okay, so what should i do with this transparent image to make it work?
Get a transparent image, name it the same as the health bar image, and put it in your skins file.

If your computer asks if you want to replace the file, click yes.
Topic Starter
Kasen-
okay it's done, it's something to do with item named "scorebar" in the skin folder and you can change it with transparent image. thanks for the help guys :D
Edgar_Figaro
Tbh I should do this as well. Would probably give marginal improvements to gameplay seeing as the HP bar does slightly reduce reading time for high AR.
I CAN FC
how about this hp bar style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81p4E4C2b8

but i used to no bar in top but logo