forum

Osu!Lazer : PP never increased only going down?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cypherusuh
my accuracy isn't godlike, but I usually cleared around 91-85% on *4.5+
am I basically stuck in 4* S-rank hell, or is it bugged again?
FYI, I started playing at 1st March, goes from rank 11k to 8.1k and now dropped to 8.7k
ANY maps I played is just going down, never go up, regardless of score, keys or difficulty.
And yes, I played "Ranked" category of the song.

Also, where's osu!lazer mania at? we need more people on multi, guys

EDIT: I played 4.5* and get S-rank, my rank increased by 1...
does osu!mania gods just move in and essentially makes rank gain much more difficult?
Hoshimegu Mio
That’s because people aren’t added to the lazer leaderboard until they play it for the first time. It’s not updated either until they play lazer as well.
UltraBlack
Keep in mind that you are gonna lose pp if your score get better but not your overall accuracy (that being, 300, 200,100,50). Also, when you loggin in the day and play your first map of the day you mostly of time is gonna lose ranks due to rank update that happened while you were offline. You can see your lazer pp by passing the mouse above the pp in your profile page if you already played some maps in lazer if i'm not wrong.
Crogzyy-
Yeah, it's mainly accuracy that is holding your pp back. Try to remember the accuracy you had on certain maps and play around their skill level, or below or above. Depends on your choice
Topic Starter
cypherusuh
so Lazer PP is basically accuracy% ranking, instead of clearing level result?
because so far, I have at least 85% anything I played. if I have to 90% 5*, I'll be damned
UltraBlack

cypherusuh wrote:

so Lazer PP is basically accuracy% ranking, instead of clearing level result?
because so far, I have at least 85% anything I played. if I have to 90% 5*, I'll be damned
I never played giving any focus to B ranks, most maps where i get B ranks i do practice more before playing again. I suggest playing for A-S ranks and only B ranks if you want to pass something specific. Also, 85% is low af get 90% on everything instead gl