Total Posts
Topic Starter
miistt_old
Hi,

I'd like to know the correct BPM and Offset for this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMo1OFE79qE

Thanks!
Ocaure
If you really cant find the bpm well using the stable client, then maybe try using the lazer client's timing panel. You seriously shouldn't rely on others to find bpm and offsets for you; nobody wants to contribute to something that would go into the graveyard.
Gsun
I beg to differ. That's why there's pretimed maps, dude.
Ocaure

Gsun wrote:

I beg to differ. That's why there's pretimed maps, dude.
Well it's an incentive for people to actually map featured artist songs since those songs are actually properly lisensed and wont get DMCA nuked out of existence. The technical things are done first cause many people will end up mapping those songs. It's not a waste if it actually gets mapped and even if it doesnt, it can last throughout time regardless of DMCA.
Gsun
Yeah you get me.
[[[[[[

Ocaure wrote:

If you really cant find the bpm well using the stable client, then maybe try using the lazer client's timing panel. You seriously shouldn't rely on others to find bpm and offsets for you; nobody wants to contribute to something that would go into the graveyard.
bro you don't have to so toxic at the end there 😭😭😭

also timing in lazer sucks so much, and im speaking from experience
Gsun

dPeace wrote:

Ocaure wrote:

bro you don't have to so toxic at the end there 😭😭😭

also timing in lazer sucks so much, and im speaking from experience
Facts.