forum

(CURRENTLY BROKEN FU Lazer/Mania only) Mobile Mania - A skin that makes mania playable on a phone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kori
title says it all
This is a skin thats works as a solution to osu!lazer's touch implementation for mania
Since lazer's currennt touch controls are not the final product, I might as well make a skin that works around it

This skin was made with wide phones in mind and its compatible with 1K all the way up to 10K

How does this work

Lazer's mania touch input is locked to the playfield's columns, so to make it comfortable for mobile users, I had to make the columns extra wide
That's the entire trick behind this skin, peppy pls improve touch controls

If you don't know how to import skins in mobile, here's a quick tutorial for android
  1. Download the skin
  2. Locate it in your preferred files manager
  3. Select it and press "Share with"
  4. Choose osu!
Make sure to not have the game opened while doing this or else it will crash

idk about iOS sorry

Screenshots

Download

Google Drive

Mega

Credits

Hitsounds made by Suminoze. Grabbed from this video

about usin this
Feel completely free to use this skin for your personal mixes, just be sure to credit me for it :')
Xykedelic
Your legendary
Stomiks
I personally think you should make the note's height a little bit longer too. It'd be nice for visibility for big-fingered people.
Topic Starter
-Kori

Stomiks wrote:

I personally think you should make the note's height a little bit longer
u mean making the notes taller? i can make an alternate version for it, tho it would be hard to read on dense patterns with any scroll speed
Topic Starter
-Kori
05-05
Updated the skin
added 1K, 2K, 3K, 8K, 9K and 10K support
no chance it'll be any playable for your fingers in a touch screen but idk some people may find a way for it

05-06
Small hotfix released that fixes the column lighting GOD that thing looked ugly
ThatOneSky-
Thanks, but could you make a circle version? Some people cant read bars good.
Gengar9nn
osu!droid be like:
Topic Starter
-Kori

ThatOneSky- wrote:

Thanks, but could you make a circle version? Some people cant read bars good.
the circles would have to be uncomfortably wide for it to work
it's either that or i keep the circles at normal size but they're incredibly separated from each other
do u have another method for it to look decent or something? bc it would be helpful for dis
ThatOneSky-
Ok but could you at least make the skin available in mega bc i cant really download osk files ("unsupported")
Topic Starter
-Kori

ThatOneSky- wrote:

Ok but could you at least make the skin available in mega bc i cant really download osk files ("unsupported")
sure, I'll add it in a few minutes

edit: added mega link, enjoy!
walamamalola
Que grande alaberga
ark2000
Can you make an arrow version please? Maybe the arrows could be a bit squished. Or maybe make the notes more decorated :)
Also maybe its just my device, but sometimes even when i click on the note, it registers as miss. Btw, very nice skin for mobile :D
NekoNatsuki
Mine appear black note for no reason lol
sub to wolfy is
Thanks! But is there a version with circles?
Topic Starter
-Kori
sooo current lazer update broke this skin ty peppo
I'll update it later
ekeke
oof
Saucekhe
fix it now
Topic Starter
-Kori

Saucekhe wrote:

fix it now
ok
Pringle_Kitten
Why instead of making the whole ui larger, don't they just make tiles, kinda like fnf mobile?
piko1
can you fix it? please i cant play with the argon skin ;-;
show more