forum

My right hand hurts really bad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khie
Hello, as said in the title, one or two weeks ago i got a tendinitis at my right hand from playing mania. It only hurts when i play though, and since i can only play in the weekends i feel like it's never gonna calm down. Five days of resting still isn't enough for my tendon to recover and i'm wondering when the pain can go away in order for me to play normally again. Any help?
Stickman92
How to improve, stay healthy and enjoy the game! community/forums/topics/1741878?n=1
There was this post. Not sure if it'd be much help, but it's definitely useful.

When I have wrist pain. I do some wrist exercises for very high reps to get a nice forearm pump and get alot of blood flowing through the wrist.

Not sure what to do for finger pain.
Stomiks
I'm not really sure either. I still have my pain in my left hand in one of my tendons and it still hasn't gone away to this day. It's probably best if you just keep following your doctor's advice.
Topic Starter
Khie

Stomiks wrote:

I'm not really sure either. I still have my pain in my left hand in one of my tendons and it still hasn't gone away to this day. It's probably best if you just keep following your doctor's advice.

Stickman92 wrote:

How to improve, stay healthy and enjoy the game! community/forums/topics/1741878?n=1
There was this post. Not sure if it'd be much help, but it's definitely useful.

When I have wrist pain. I do some wrist exercises for very high reps to get a nice forearm pump and get alot of blood flowing through the wrist.

Not sure what to do for finger pain.
Hey!
Thank you for your comment, checked out that post, i should've been more careful with warming up i think :(
i'll try to pay more attention to these advices haha!
15C
If the pain is still continuing consider visiting your local doctor/bp