forum

help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DREAM XENO
hi, im a newbie in mapping, and i got a few questions to ask:

1)how to i change part of the song's bpm without changing the whole song's bpm?
2)same as the first one except is slider velocity
3)how to find bpm precisely for this song

the song that im mapping:https://youtu.be/kVVEkBOHMy8
Zelzatter Zero
1. Press Ctrl+P to add timing points or "red lines" at where you want the BPM to change. If you're in Compose tab, the Timing Panel will automatically pop up and prompt you to adjust the BPM to your will.

2. Press Ctrl+Shift+P to add inherited timing points or "green lines" at where you want to adjust the SV. From the Timing Panel you can adjust things at the left, most notably hitsound samples, hitsound volume and SV.

Do note for 1 and 2: There's way to to adjust add them with your own keybinds instead of those shortcuts. Go to Options --> Change keyboard binding, scroll down a bit to the Editor section and you can see the final 3 lines to add and remove red lines and green lines.

3. The best way to time is to press T in accordance to the beat of the song. Most song's BPM doesn't go that far into the decimals territory, so you can stop at BPM sensitivity 0, and then later adjust the BPM and offset to your liking.

For the mentioned song, I can see the BPM is 140. Offset can vary according to the audio file you use, but im my side it's 15.