Larger osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Higuys153
Does anyone have a skin that is default osu!mania but just larger
Wimpy Cursed
You can go into the skins folder
Find the default skin (It will probably be displayed as "User")
Go into the skin.ini file
Type in under mania (Whatever key amount you play on) "ColumnWidth: 32, 32, 32 ,32" (Or whatever number set you want)
The number set is specially for 4k mania, but can expand if you type the number set in the correct area.

Edit: A suggestion for you is that you should definitely search for other mania skins because the default skin is overall not the best to read on, but still do try out the column changes.
Experiment a bit.
Topic Starter
Higuys153

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Type in under mania (Whatever key amount you play on) "ColumnWidth: 32, 32, 32 ,32" (Or whatever number set you want)
The number set is specially for 4k mania, but can expand if you type the number set in the correct area.

Edit: A suggestion for you is that you should definitely search for other mania skins because the default skin is overall not the best to read on, but still do try out the column changes.
Experiment a bit.
i tried that but there is nothing in the skins folder, do you have any skin suggestions?
edit: i found the user folder but there isnt anything in it?
Wimpy Cursed

Higuys153 wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Experiment a bit.
i tried that but there is nothing in the skins folder, do you have any skin suggestions?
edit: i found the user folder but there isnt anything in it?
Well if there isn't anything in it, don't worry about it for now.
I currently use community/forums/topics/1726217?n=1 and I do recommend it for reading patterns better.
If you don't like that skin, send a private message to me and I will send some others. You can also do the columnwidth changes on any other mania skin as well btw.
Topic Starter
Higuys153
i actually downloaded that one while i was waiting for your answer i find it to be good
Wimpy Cursed

Higuys153 wrote:

i actually downloaded that one while i was waiting for your answer i find it to be good
Dope!
If you want to change it up in the future, you can go to these two websites to look for mania specific skins.

https://compendium.skinship.xyz/?modes=mania

https://skins.osuck.net/skins/category/mania

have fun playing mania!