forum

[Archived] Osu! fps drops lag problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
--_Raven_--
Hello guyz, first of all, I started to eat fps drops while I had no problems in osu before, it doesn't change whether I broadcast from discord or not, the fps is usually constant 600, but at a time 100 150 fps drops and it is fixed at 600 again, but these fps drops continue instantaneously, sometimes 5 1 per second and while playing this game, it is seriously annoying. About 1 second, my screen seems to freeze and I have lost a lot of combos in this way.I would appreciate if anyone who knows the solution can help me please.I tried a lot of ways to solve my problem from my point of view " my windows updates are in full windows there is no update problem i deleted the game and reinstalled it i said fix osu I deleted all my beatmaps and left only 1 map in skins i made valid nvidia control panel and power management settings i tried the settings in osu I tried resolution.

cpu: ryzen 5 5600x
gpu: 2080
samsung m2 ssd
Blushing
Try looking through the performance wiki to see if anything helps wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting
Topic Starter
--_Raven_--

Blushing wrote:

Try looking through the performance wiki to see if anything helps wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting
I looked and did everything there but nothing changed