forum

General Discussion is not for osu! advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
kouzuki_karen
that must be like the longest sentence I have ever read here on osu

responding to what was actually written there: becuz buttch33kz.
Spyrunite
What is the difference between General Discussion and Off Topic then? I figures GD was for some osu stuff (and some not) and off topic was for completely unrelated things to osu.
mathexpert

Spyrunite wrote:

What is the difference between General Discussion and Off Topic then? I figures GD was for some osu stuff (and some not) and off topic was for completely unrelated things to osu.
This subforum is for osu related things

implying that the "Other" subforum is for non-osu! related topics.
D33d
It's also not for beatmap requests. Seriously, pin my thread about it so that people are more likely to understand.
JAKACHAN
It's also not for Off-Topic which is what it's slowly turning into.
silmarilen

D33d wrote:

It's also not for beatmap requests. Seriously, pin my thread about it so that people are more likely to understand.
do you really think people will look at that? they didnt even look at this one, 30 minutes after it was posted *cough* t/173998 *cough*
IppE

Spyrunite wrote:

GD is (supposedly) about things that make sense and having civil conversations while Off-Topic is the shitposting general, though the boundaries of these two have become faded with GD being the place for "POST YOUR *" threads and OT all other crap.
Marcin
That is actually good point, I always got confused about GD and G&R since... in both people post about osu!... But I think I should poke around more for moving threads from here about osu!.