forum

Question about hidden mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed
Can you get extra pp with hidden mod on for mania?
I feel like hidden is one of the easier mods for mania, making me believe that there is no boost in pp from scores with it on. I haven't noticed a change and I can't find anything online about this.
Stomiks
iirc, only the DT mod gives you more pp
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed

Stomiks wrote:

iirc, only the DT mod gives you more pp
I was doing some calculations (I used http://maniapp.uy.to to help get the original pp gain with one of my scores for this)

It looks like hidden mod gives you a 7% boost in pp gain. This was the most accurate I can get this to.

Edit: Realized this site was last updated in 2019, so this information is inaccurate.

I also could of just gone here.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1079262668684279888/1087566230271041606/image_2023-03-20_223955281.png?width=750&height=422
Nene Sakura
only DT(NC), HT, NF and EZ can affect your pp
UltraBlack
NF, HT and EZ are the only mods whose change the score multiplier, DT increases the star rating of the map with that the pp, HD do NOT change your pp
[HD]Voxav

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I feel like hidden is one of the easier mods for mania, making me believe that there is no boost in pp from scores with it on. I haven't noticed a change and I can't find anything online about this.
Nope, there is no extra pp, but you can still play HD it's fun !
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed

[HD]Voxav wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Nope, there is no extra pp, but you can still play HD it's fun !
I am very aware now about HD not giving extra pp.
I also agree that HD is fun, especially since I do not see a change in my accuracy.
Reyalp51
I play nomod but still, when is HR gonna be ranked?
Gamesnake7
When HR scores can be converted into nomod ones a.k.a. never (for now)