forum

[Archived] OSU accuracy, rank, and pp don't change (online and offline)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
atom1794
Problem Details: My Rank, accuracy, and pp don't change online or offline. My score is the only thing that changes, but OSU still tracks my plays and achievements and what not. I tried logging in on other pc's too and it didn't change. Help?

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Can't show because nothing really changes

osu! version: 20131216.26 (latest)
aizhid
Same, just got 286 rank out of 20k people and my rank went up by 1 lol.

I guess maybe you can't grind normal songs on DT+HR+ FL or HD anymore?
Topic Starter
atom1794
I'd like if my rank went up at least a little, but I care more about increasing my accuracy. It says 80% but i've been getting at least 90-95 each song and my % doesn't change anymore
Full Tablet
You have to get better accuracy in songs that give pp.

Improving those records should improve your accuracy value.
Topic Starter
atom1794

Full Tablet wrote:

So do most give pp or only those? And are those the only ones that change ranking also?
iSpR1Te

atom1794 wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

So do most give pp or only those? And are those the only ones that change ranking also?
Yes, currently those are the only maps that have gave you pp. Once you have played 10+ maps that earned you pp, the best performances will only show your top 10.

Also, you can earn pp by ranking in the top 600 of a map. Easy maps will grant you very little or no pp at all even if you have a really good rank. (50+) Try playing maps that are more difficult and placing within the top 600 with good accuracy which will reward you with the most pp.
Topic Starter
atom1794
Is there a way to find songs that specifically give you pp? I usually play harder Normal songs, but I don't really get into the top 600
Coffee Hero

atom1794 wrote:

Is there a way to find songs that specifically give you pp? I usually play harder Normal songs, but I don't really get into the top 600
you can beat other higher ranked players top performances and they will probably get you pp.
iSpR1Te

atom1794 wrote:

There are no specific maps that give you pp. There really isn't much different between normal songs and easy songs. In theory, all maps can possibly give you pp but it just depends on how high of rank you have. As you gain a higher rank it will get harder to earn pp because you'll have to constantly get better if you want to keep gaining rank. Just keep trying to improve and play harder songs, and eventually you'll be able to get in the top 600 on harder maps and earn pp.
Topic Starter
atom1794

iSpR1Te wrote:

atom1794 wrote:

There are no specific maps that give you pp. There really isn't much different between normal songs and easy songs. In theory, all maps can possibly give you pp but it just depends on how high of rank you have. As you gain a higher rank it will get harder to earn pp because you'll have to constantly get better if you want to keep gaining rank.. Just keep trying to improve and play harder songs, and eventually you'll be able to get in the top 600 on harder maps and earn pp.
I guess that's why my ranking and stuff doesn't change then, I'll just try getting better. I thought beating other people online or at least getting a double S would change something
TheVileOne
ppv2 will list songs on the forum that give high pp yields. Until it comes there is no way to tell which songs give more pp than others.
- Marco -

atom1794 wrote:

Problem Details: My Rank, accuracy, and pp don't change online or offline.
You can't change rank offline btw