forum

Ring + Index in mania (4k)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kyid
Is it practical or hell nah.
Stomiks
What do you mean? Like the fingers you use for your inputs? If so, then I'd imagine the middle finger would be really out of place and could be an obstacle when you try to hit notes.
UltraBlack
If you are trying to practice for 7k then it is more usual but you can surrly do it, i definitely do not recommend since the ring finger normally feels weaker than the others but its not impossible
Nene Sakura
good for practicing 7k, don't forget to press down your middle fingers too
Stickman92

kyid wrote:

Is it practical or hell nah.
Doesnt matter, If you practice it then you'll get good at it.
Unusual, yes. Is it bad, no.

Stomiks wrote:

What do you mean? Like the fingers you use for your inputs? If so, then I'd imagine the middle finger would be really out of place and could be an obstacle when you try to hit notes.
Nah. As a 7k guy, I can say that wont happen.
Stomiks

Stickman92 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I wonder, is it beneficial for 7K? I don't see it tbh since I was a 4K player.
Stickman92

Stomiks wrote:

Stickman92 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I wonder, is it beneficial for 7K? I don't see it tbh since I was a 4K player.
If someone wants to practice 7k, then play 7k. Or 4k with 1 hand if they felt extra spicy.

I don't understand how 4k with ring + index finger will help. There is no middle finger involved

This forum post about 4k sure has alot of 7k in it, lol.
Quotient
I don't know how far it can take you, but I do know a few people that use index and ring finger for 4k only
Topic Starter
kyid
My middle finger ain't really workin' right the past 2 months so I can't play 7k anymore so I took the 7k skill I had in my ring finger and used it. So far, looking good. Bad acc for now but good.
Crogzyy-
Your ring and index together is personal prefrence I'd say, it is probably preferred on what you are comfortable with, if it's either ring+index, ring+middle, or middle+index

Edit: If your middle finger isn't working, then use ring+index