forum

Option to disable mouse clicks in Taiko mode [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
0_o
Yes it's weird request, but I play osu! on a Macbook and they way my hands have to rest when I play Taiko I often accidently click the trackpad mouse with my palm, counting as a hit. Could the option to disable mouse clicks during Taiko be implemented for laptop players like me? ^_^
Randy96
I believe there is already an option to disable mouse buttons.

Edit: Ah, it doesn't work for Taiko mode. :o
Topic Starter
0_o
^yeah, if it could just be made so that option also disables clicks in Taiko that would work as well.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

Uhhh just change the key mappings? That's what I did since I play on my laptop and I'd always hit the touchpad.
How?
Derekku
Options -> Input

:X
Topic Starter
0_o
Ohh nevermind I thought you meant something else :P That could work too I suppose
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Uh, doesn't the 'Disable mouse buttons in play mode' option also disable those in Taiko? Since it disables it for me in all modes. This option can be found in Options -> Input
Topic Starter
0_o
ohhhh

I tested that option before by briefly opening a taiko map and pressing a mouse button and it still registered the click. However, I tested it before the map actually started. Upon testing during actual gameplay, the clicks indeed do not register anymore.

OK, mark as resolved please.
peppy
Haha you beat me to it. I just tested and realised the same thing. I guess if you are happy with this option then I'll mark as resolved this time around and hope noone asks for it to be split between taiko and osu! toggles.