forum

Tablet Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BeGoodBeDeutsch
I'm pretty new to osu, but I know you can hook up a tablet to it or something. I play games a lot, but I really don't know high-tech computer stuff. How would you hook osu up to a tablet, and do you need a certain type of tablet?
WindyExplorer
most tablet installing on computers is straight forward when u buy the tablet it comes with a driver CD u would plug your tablet into a USB on your computer i use the back since its straight on the motherboard. the computer will start looking for drivers, u put the driver CD into the computer and install the tablets drivers, after that ur tablets installed and with the drivers u can change the area of the tablet and etc pen or mouse mode etc etc.

after you get the tablet installed theres a few things u would want to get disabled , there should be a guide around the forums for making tablet work with windows 7 or something like that. the maker has basically made a bat file that does all the work for u and simple.
TakuMii
A lot of new players think of Android tablets or iPads when they hear the word "tablet". Those are tablet PCs, which are not the kind of tablet people use to play (it's still possible, but I don't recommend it).

Many players use graphics tablets, like the Wacom Intuos or the older Wacom Bamboo. These are devices that just allow you to control the mouse cursor with a pen. These are mainly intended for digital drawing, but are somewhat better than using a mouse for osu!.
Topic Starter
BeGoodBeDeutsch

YayMii wrote:

A lot of new players think of Android tablets or iPads when they hear the word "tablet". Those are tablet PCs, which are not the kind of tablet people use to play (it's still possible, but I don't recommend it).

Many players use graphics tablets, like the Wacom Intuos or the older Wacom Bamboo. These are devices that just allow you to control the mouse cursor with a pen. These are mainly intended for digital drawing, but are somewhat better than using a mouse for osu!.
Yeah, I was pretty sure of that. Thanks
laport
I recommend you buy both a hooka and a tablet
skibblesx

laport wrote:

I recommend you buy both a hooka and a tablet
accompanying dank nugz