forum

keyboard issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed
So I cannot press 4 keybinds at a time when using my keyboard that comes with my laptop.
I do have a different keyboard, but it doesn't feel as good and it is a bit loud (which I don't mind most of the time but yk). The keyboard is at least 4 years old now.

So I just mostly play on the keyboard that is with my laptop, but it has one and only flaw which is what I described at the beginning of this thread. I tried to search for solutions, I never got a result (I tried to look through some settings).
I guess it is not the biggest issue but it does disturb my performance and I can never really practice let's say any chord maps unless I wanted to delay one button press ("x") and then press the rest of my three buttons ("c,",","."). That is just unnatural to do though, thinking about the process of that over and over again.

I am not sure if I found all the solutions to possibly fix this, so that is why I am asking if any of you got a solution.
Pckables
I don't think there is really a solution to this, as I believe it's tied to the keyboard's hardware and polling rate.
Just gotta use a better keyboard.
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed
That's unfortunate then.
I was thinking that I may just need a new keyboard from what results I have been getting. I would have to wait for that though.
So I'll just have to deal with this until then ig
Stickman92
If you search up something like 'keyboard anti-ghosting test', then you'll find some websites that let you test which key ghost together. I think there is one from Microsoft.

Just see which key-combination doesn't ghost, then use that for osumania.