forum

Auto-convert map export(osu! Taiko)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
S3V21
As title,is there a way to export an auto-convert map into a individual beatmap in Taiko mode? (or other specific mode)
Which can be exported and play in other app like Malody when osu don't have the same map with taiko mode(or difficulty).

When i try to change the mode in editor directly, the sliders from the beatmap will all become "sliders" in Taiko
mode instead of the converted circles in Taiko mode, makes the map in totally not fun to play as there is just full of sliders but playable circles in auto-convert.

Hope there is a feature that can really convert a map from std mode instead of auto-convert.

For example, can we just keep what the map looks like in game in auto-convert mania when we change the mode in editor or somewhere that we can export it to Malody.
Rigbyuis
there's no way to do it, since im a convert player and i've also tried importing converts to malody

also, auto-convert system has been the same since the beginning at least on taiko, so i don't think that it needs some changes.
Topic Starter
S3V21

Rigbyuis wrote:

there's no way to do it, since im a convert player and i've also tried importing converts to malody

also, auto-convert system has been the same since the beginning at least on taiko, so i don't think that it needs some changes.
no i don't think that auto-convert system needs to be change but just wonder is there a way to export those map.