forum

Mouse only clicking problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koreh
I only use left click while playing Osu even when playing songs with an approach rate of 9. I tried to alternate between right and left click but I can click 2x faster with just my left click so its counterproductive. Does anybody have any tips that could help me?

I refuse to concede and use z,x because it becomes too easy and sucks the fun out of the game for me.
NoYzE
You could try out windowed mode and decide yourself if it's better for you.
Rewben2
Most TV's have bad input lag (latency), so changing to a monitor may improve you in that sense. As for the size of the game, as long as you can see your play area comfortably without having to move your eyes around a lot then it should be fine.
kriers
For OP: You won't ever learn to use your middle finger for streams unless you start trying.
By trying I mean, GRIND those streams. Do what you have to do if you're slow and play slower streams.

NoYzE wrote:

You could try out windowed mode and decide yourself if it's better for you.
maybe this answered to the first OP but it's so edited now I got really confused.
-Chronopolis-

Aquaphile wrote:

I only use left click while playing Osu even when playing songs with an approach rate of 9. I tried to alternate between right and left click but I can click 2x faster with just my left click so its counterproductive. Does anybody have any tips that could help me?

I refuse to concede and use z,x because it becomes too easy and sucks the fun out of the game for me.
I don't see your problem.
El Koko
you know the answer:

~pRaCtIcE~

seriously... if you're not used to alternating then you just have to get used to it

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/76638&m=0 this map is perfect for both single-clicking and alternating.
PlasticSmoothie
Did you seriously just edit your OP?
Lach

Aquaphile wrote:

or

Aquaphile wrote:

Help me get better when I don't want to help myself
Change primary clicking finger to middle finger for a while, or use a conjunction of m1 and z/x for streams