forum

[resolved] Duped ranked score and rank counter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lacto
Problem details: On my unrestriction my ranked score and my rank counter didn't reset (even the scores I got while restricted since I had barely 200 A ranks on restriction and I have over 600 A ranks after unrestriction), but everytime I play a map that I had a record before, for example, an S rank on a map, and play it and get an S rank again, I get another S and ALL the total ranked score (doesn't matter if the play was before restriction or while restricted, gives me the same result)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
EXAMPLE WITH A SCORE I GOT WHILE RESTRICTED AND PLAYED AFTER UNRESTRICTION
I get every single ranked score and my SS is not being removed, but I get added an SH rank

EXAMPLE WITH A SCORE SET BEFORE RESTRICTION, NEVER TOUCHED WHILE RESTRICTED, AND PLAYED AFTER UNRESTRICTION
I get the same results, I get the total amount of ranked score and an additional A rank without removing my SH rank

osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
Death
I would just send an email to accounts@ppy.sh to see if these stats can be reset.
Topic Starter
lacto
Is this a normal behavior of unrestriction or a kind of bug I'm getting?
Death
To my knowledge this is normal behavior.
Topic Starter
lacto
That's weird, it would be annoying for ranked score leaderboards, since I'm getting more advantage by default, anyways, I'm sending an email. thanks you!
Death
Just to clarify, to my knowledge this is normal behavior, but whether it's actually intended is a different story.

Since the team that handles restrictions reads those emails, that is why I recommended sending one. I'll go ahead and mark this resolved if you've done so.