forum

Hi there~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bjikiname
Hihi, my name is Jin. Been playing Osu! for a few months. Decided to try out the forums mainly to ask a question - how are people finding my replays? I was watching one of my replays recently and there were comments on it. Just a bit confused. I'm not very good at this game, so why would people watch my replays and comment? o.O
Rio-

bjikiname wrote:

How are people finding my replays? I was watching one of my replays recently and there were comments on it. Just a bit confused.
You need to get Top #50 on a song.... or You can let Your friends watching Your Replay by Export Your replay and send It to Your friends

Anyway... Welcome!~ :)
Cloudchaser
Welcome to the forum! Have fun
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forums
daveinator007
Btw I saw your profile it says Replays watched by others: 0
Anyway welcome. :3
Karote

satriobp wrote:

bjikiname wrote:

How are people finding my replays? I was watching one of my replays recently and there were comments on it. Just a bit confused.
You need to get Top #50 on a song.... or You can let Your friends watching Your Replay by Export Your replay and send It to Your friends
Those comments are actually for a song itself not for your replay , I'm sure you can disable them or write commment yourself.
Welcome to osu! Have fun. Hit me up if you want to talk or play with me.
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to the forums! :)
Topic Starter
bjikiname

deeviluke wrote:

Those comments are actually for a song itself not for your replay , I'm sure you can disable them or write commment yourself.
Welcome to osu! Have fun. Hit me up if you want to talk or play with me.
This was what I thought, but there were some comments like "You're really bad at this game!" which I had assumed were directed at my gameplay.
- Marco -
Welcome o/
Ayaya

bjikiname wrote:

This was what I thought, but there were some comments like "You're really bad at this game!" which I had assumed were directed at my gameplay.
Welcome to the forums and maybe it was directed to you
Just kidding :P