forum

what's your thoughts about ranked maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rei et
I am starting to play less ranked maps, because I think that graveyard or loved maps are way better than the ranked ones, what's your thoughts about ranked maps?
[HD]Hana
hehe pp : )
Stomiks
I'd mostly just go to loved maps for quality maps. Ranked maps are just lower quality compared to loved.
Hoshimegu Mio

Stomiks wrote:

I'd mostly just go to loved maps for quality maps. Ranked maps are just lower quality compared to loved.
You haven’t played mine :(

Also I think it’s mostly because ranked maps have way more constraints, and loved is quite rare to get. There are still crap in loved like Break though.
Quotient
hehe pp : )

but yea ranked maps can only get you so far in skill
Stomiks

YyottaCat wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Sorry yyotta I can't play 7k :cry:
UltraBlack
Someday you may start to dislike ranked maps and graveyard maps the same so its preference. I prefer ranked maps since a good amount of graveyard maps are pattern based maps and that gets annoying when you just want to chill playing the game
iShanoa

YyottaCat wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Also I think it’s mostly because ranked maps have way more constraints, and loved is quite rare to get. There are still crap in loved like Break though.
PM Me your beatmaps (I don't explore osu site so I'm a complete idiot on this HEHE XP) or drop it here! I'll play them as long as there is a difficulty for noob like me!!!

dumbkurttt wrote:

I am starting to play less ranked maps, because I think that graveyard or loved maps are way better than the ranked ones, what's your thoughts about ranked maps?
I think loved/unranked beatmaps are better if you want to improve your skill. I see most unranked maps with easier patterns on lower diffs which helps me build up muscle memory. Some ranked maps have complicated patterns.
Hoshimegu Mio

iShanoa wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

PM Me your beatmaps (I don't explore osu site so I'm a complete idiot on this HEHE XP) or drop it here! I'll play them as long as there is a difficulty for noob like me!!!
beatmapsets/1742738 Here you go.
Fr05tyGD
Haha pp go brrrr
But fr they're kinda stupid. Like once in a while an easy farm map would be refreshing. But with all the maps rn it just makes farming stale and pointless. Like, there should be a challenge no? To make the pp seem worth the effort to improve.
I'd just play them once in a while to see number go stonks because funny graph
Stickman92
Ranked maps is how I started VSRG so I'll always have some nostalgia for em.
[DJ]Robsao
About the ranked maps i don't like too much, i mean i like play DJ Sharpnel and some o2jam/bms songs and all of them is Graveywarded, almost all my ranked scores are from multiplayer matchs and stuff, XD el pepe ET