forum

[Archived] Lost all my recently played maps after updating osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manuuou
I used to check this tab often, but after i updated osu to its latest version my beatmaps had to be loaded all over again and after they loaded i couldnt check the recently played maps
Mamat
You might want to check your Songs folder and make sure all folders in it contain osu! beatmap. You can order the folders by Name and check unusual beatmap folder name, submitted beatmap has [BeatmapsetID] [Artist] - [Title] format as folder name.
Death
Sounds like your osu!.db file was recreated. Open your osu! install folder and check to see if you have a file named osu!.db with a lot of numbers at the end of the file name. If you do, you may be able to restore from it as that is a backup.
Zenyx75
Same happened to me, lost more than half of my maps, reloaded evything but then lost all my local scores of the maps missing...
Death

Zenyx75 wrote:

Same happened to me, lost more than half of my maps, reloaded evything but then lost all my local scores of the maps missing...
Did you read the post above yours? Does what I wrote there apply to you?
Topic Starter
Manuuou
i already tried changing the using the last backup but the last backup only has like 15 scores from 3 months ago for some reason
Death
If you're trying to get your scores back then you can try removing your scores.db file while the game is closed.

That won't fix your recently played maps though, which is what you mentioned that you wanted to fix in your original post.