forum

[Archived] ctrl shift r not working in editor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
itslilly
Problem details: ctrl shift r not working in the editor, i havent rebound anything and all the other keybinds work, tried using a different keyboard with the same result.

osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
[DJ]Robsao
Ctrl shift r ? I'm mapper but i never used it on the editor, more info maybe? What you trying to do or something
Topic Starter
itslilly

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Ctrl shift r ? I'm mapper but i never used it on the editor, more info maybe? What you trying to do or something
its used to rotate by a certain amount, if you click on edit you can see the option but always going to edit is very annoying
Death
Do you have any other programs open that may be reading that key combination and preventing other software from using it?

Discord is one that comes to mind for example, though there may be others. Ctrl+R reloads Discord, so perhaps if you have the in-game overlay enabled, it will try reloading Discord and then prevent osu! from seeing you ever pressed that key combination.
Daycore
yeah, discord overlay might conflict with the game here, but i have the same issue, but about aimod (though discord overlay is not enabled)
when i press, ctrl+shift+a, literally nothing happens on my screen though there should be a white field that shows unrankable stuff in my map (still don't know how to fix this, so i just use it through the "file" button in the left upper corner of editor)