1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
I'm waiting for download link.
posted
This is really disgusting. Please work on something less inappropriate.
posted

Mecha Shadow wrote:

This is really disgusting. Please work on something less inappropriate, like Ecchi.
posted
necropost
posted

0814587134 wrote:

I'm waiting for download link.
posted
its soooooo long. i want the Happy Tree Friends skin please
posted

Jaiman1998 wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been making a new Happy Tree Friends Skin for weeks, and its not done yet, but I can show you some pics of it. Here are some.

I'm to lazy to give a download of the unfinished version. So bye.

People who helped:
x3ns0r

EDIT: Okay, so people have been telling me how the spinner sucks ass (and I agree) so I changed it to the HTF Break logo. And everyone's been saying Lumpy shouldn't be the CtB character, so I'll change it soon. It may be Lumpy again but it'll look better. I agree with Jaz, I'll change the number when I get the right pics, so most things will be changed soon guys.
posted

Jaiman1998 wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been making a new Happy Tree Friends Skin for weeks, and its not done yet, but I can show you some pics of it. Here are some.

I'm to lazy to give a download of the unfinished version. So bye.

People who helped:
x3ns0r

EDIT: Okay, so people have been telling me how the spinner sucks ass (and I agree) so I changed it to the HTF Break logo. And everyone's been saying Lumpy shouldn't be the CtB character, so I'll change it soon. It may be Lumpy again but it'll look better. I agree with Jaz, I'll change the number when I get the right pics, so most things will be changed soon guys.
posted
Dis bump. ewe
posted
can you leave a download link
posted
Great idea,but the making not.