forum

Male/Female voices.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuronekosama
Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get short japanese voices?
I've been checking alot of skins and some of them have "custom" sounds in them, for example the 3,2,1, go sounds.
I'm working on a SAO (Sword Art Online) skin and I'm having trouble finding a place where one could "If this is possible" type in a word and a computer says it.
Would be great if anyone knew how to do something similar, otherwise i think my only option is probably youtube and just convert the files into mp3 and then cut out what i need.
That however is my last resort, since it takes alot of time to do that and i probably have to get a certain program for it aswell.
Thank you.
FluffyStorm
utau like program?
Shohei Ohtani
The only thing you could hope for is that someone has uploaded clips onto a soundboard or something like that (And this is all I could find: http://www.soundboard.com/sb/yuiSAO )

Otherwise, you'd have to rip the sound clips yourself. If you wanna get really advanced about it, you can try isolating the speech from the rest of the music and stuff to make it sound better and work in a skin, but I don't know how to do that nor do I know if it's possible
OsuMe65

Super Vegito wrote:

utau like program?
>SAO
>utau-like program

A**holes nowadays...

----------------------------------------

Anyway.... heed what CFDA said...

"Solved"
Heibel
Plz lock \o/
XPJ38
Post in the skinning support thread next time :) New threads should be dedicated to new skins only.