forum

[resolved] Need help fixing my osu file thingy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
warlord1918
2 weeks ago i moved my osu to another drive. Now when i download maps i doesnt show the osu file thingy anymore where i can just click to redirect me to a game and then put the map in. I need help how to fix

osu! version: Stable 20230121.1 (latest)
Death
Right click on the file, select "Open with...", then search for more apps on your PC. That should open a file explorer window you can use to search for the osu!.exe file in its new location on your computer.

If you also check the box that says "Always use this app to open .osz" files, you'll only need to do it once and the next time you click on a file it should automatically function as before.
Topic Starter
warlord1918

Death wrote:

Right click on the file, select "Open with...", then search for more apps on your PC. That should open a file explorer window you can use to search for the osu!.exe file in its new location on your computer.

If you also check the box that says "Always use this app to open .osz" files, you'll only need to do it once and the next time you click on a file it should automatically function as before.
tank you