forum

add "retry" HOTKEY [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SNZ_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Daru
For me, the "middle-click > Retry" twitch takes all of a few milliseconds - I'm so used to it.

I don't think this is necessary, since all you're losing by hitting esc and retry is half a second at most; hitting a retry hotkey accidentally would probably cause people to rage anyway.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

Gabi wrote:

Daru wrote:

For me, the "middle-click > Retry" twitch takes all of a few milliseconds - I'm so used to it.

I don't think this is necessary, since all you're losing by hitting esc and retry is half a second at most; hitting a retry hotkey accidentally would probably cause people to rage anyway.
the worst thing ever is when i play a hard map, im about to fc but i pause at the break to relax/chat. and when i switch between tabs i accidently hit the "back to meny" button cause it's in the same height. lol

but yea i don't see this usefull
Ugh I hate doing that.

Anyway, I don't see this useful because as the others have said, it'd be too easy to accidentally press the key and rage. It only takes a second to hit escape and retry anyway, so.. :|
Larto
This request has already been asked for too, and it was denied. I think I'll mark this one as denied too, since that will be the eventual result.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7172 and viewtopic.php?p=64308#p64308
lukewarmholiday
Hit scrollwheel button.
Topic Starter
SNZ_old

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Hit scrollwheel button.
oh.thx :)

I'll do it.