forum

maybe i should try 7K..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Chiara
so, i've been playing 4k (consistently) for a year now, and well, I think that 4k is mostly speed and stamina.. honestly, i suck at that, like on a physical level, I'm just not able to play 4 minutes maps of jumpstream or speed stuff without hurting my hands. Now, I think 7K is a more technical type of gameplay, without (mostly) mashing and merciless dumpstreams.. so, i don't know, I think it would fit me better! I know it's hard to transition from 4K to 7K, but.. I wanna give it a try. Thoughts?
AchsanLovers
well, you gotta start somewhere

I do recommend you to get used with the spacebar first by playing 5K, at least thats how I start learn 7K back then. Once you got the basic, It will be super fun to play 3* chart, I promise. It might took month, but its all worth it
UltraBlack
If you are going to 7k just because it feels easier i must advice that you are insanely wrong. Just look at jakads rude buster video and you will understand. Anyway, as a noob 7k player, i can say that 7k takes way more time to get good at, and that also aplies for star rating (ex: 6th dan is 6* while gamma dan is 6* in 4k). You can see that a lot of 7k players have been playing the game for years now. 7k will get very close to 4k in terms of fisicality at some time and you can't avoid it. In my opinion just play both 4k and 7k. If grinding the game is just too much for you, then just stop. Also, if you feel that playing the game is too hard, then you may be not warming right or playing stuff that is not on your range. Gl