forum

[Archived] Issue with submitting scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Systemless
Problem details:

I usually play offline but I sometimes play offline in osu! and I started playing online recently but it seems like most of my scores are not submitting, for example I get a score in osu! (which is not the best I got) while completely online and my score doesn't update.

osu! version: Stable 20230121.1 (latest)
Blushing
Are you still experiencing this issue?

If you were completely online and the score submitted, but wasn't the best play of that same beatmap/difficulty then it wont change your PP/rank; however, if it isnt updating when it is a fresh map that you've never played before then can you check to make sure that the score wasnt submitted but the client just hasnt updated yet?
Topic Starter
Systemless

Blushing wrote:

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If you were completely online and the score submitted, but wasn't the best play of that same beatmap/difficulty then it wont change your PP/rank; however, if it isnt updating when it is a fresh map that you've never played before then can you check to make sure that the score wasnt submitted but the client just hasnt updated yet?
It only occurs on the old maps I scored while I was offline, I even tried resetting the local scores and reattempt the score and it still would not work
Death
Can you give an example of one of those beatmaps and a recent score you set that didn't submit?
Topic Starter
Systemless

Death wrote:

Can you give an example of one of those beatmaps and a recent score you set that didn't submit?
The first like easiest beatmap of Apocalypse of love. I got a SS (which was not my highest score) and I already knew like it was not going to submit so I whipped my local scores for that beatmap and reattempted the score and I got it first try and it did not submit.
Death
Can you take a screenshot of the map in game using Shift+F12? There are no ranked beatmaps named "Apocalypse of love". There's "Apocalypse in Love" but I don't want to assume anything.
Topic Starter
Systemless
Yes that
Death
Can you take a screenshot of the map in game using Shift+F12?
Topic Starter
Systemless
How would I post it?
Death
That keybinding will automatically upload the screenshot to the website and open it in your browser. You can then just post the link to it.
Topic Starter
Systemless
Wait I might know the issue

is TMAC 6.0 a thing that the anticheat flags?