forum

[resolved] Every time I play Osu my game keeps freezing no matter what I try

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThetaMeta
Problem details:

Every few seconds while I play my fps just decides to randomly to flop dead for a second or two which is killing my entire experience, I used to play a good amount back in the day and really enjoyed the game and then this problem started occurring out of nowhere which made me quit playing Osu, and after a long time of reinstalling the game a few times to see if the issue was fix and also actively trying to fix it, if the problem will go away but it didn't, I am on the latest windows version, my drivers are up to date, Osu is on high priority, I have a RTX 2080 with corei7 (9th gen) and I have game mode on, any help will be appreciated.
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230121.1 (latest)
Blushing
Do you have anything going on in the background? Anything projecting an overlay onto the game?

Check through the performance issue wiki below: wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting
[Foxu]
Go on osu!beta, should help :D (not lazer, just switch version of osu in options)
Colon

[Foxu] wrote:

Go on osu!beta, should help :D (not lazer, just switch version of osu in options)
Been having this exact same problem, and this really helped!
Topic Starter
ThetaMeta

Blushing wrote:

Do you have anything going on in the background? Anything projecting an overlay onto the game?

Check through the performance issue wiki below: wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting

[Foxu] wrote:

Thanks that worked.