forum

Personal Art Thread // Taking Requests

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie
thought itd be a good idea to remake this since i cringe every time i re-read what my original post here was 😭

you can call me candy! im an artist/animator, and these things are pretty much my absolute passion!
most of what i draw is geared towards what im currently interested in (fandoms, oc's, stuff for my friends, etc.) so you're going to be seeing a lot of that coming here.
i also may have a teeny bit of an obsession with a certain little ship i like to draw, very, very often... ^^; so you might see that a lot here as well (get used to me rambling about them as well because dear god i do not shut up once its mentioned 😭)

my art style likes to be inconsistent at times since im always experimenting with different things, but i'll try my best to stick to one style when doing requests!

my current interests as of now are: aot, pikmin, and lobotomy corporation ✨

my requests status is currently open!
Ymir
Your art is so cute, I'm in love with the artstyle.
Personally I don't think it's inconsistent at all, it's got a really nice aesthetic.

A request
I know artists recieve this alot and hate it, but if you're up for it, can you draw (me)?
I'll send you a dm of what I look like if you're okay with it, if not, I'll request something else, like a character.
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie

-Remi wrote:

Personally I don't think it's inconsistent at all, it's got a really nice aesthetic.

A request
I know artists recieve this alot and hate it, but if you're up for it, can you draw (me)?
I'll send you a dm of what I look like if you're okay with it, if not, I'll request something else, like a character.
--

i can totally do that sure :O,
and don't worry lol, im the rare kind of artist that doesnt mind those types of requests (unless if im unmotivated or something)

also thank you <3 ;w; i mostly meant that i tend to change my style quite often since i experiment a lot
OS137
I really love your artstyle, it's super cute :V Can I request Kurante (the Freedom Dive girl)?
Dementedduck
can u draw a duck?
maybe chilling in a pond
Ymir

CandyApplePie wrote:

-Remi wrote:

A request
--

i can totally do that sure :O,
and don't worry lol, im the rare kind of artist that doesnt mind those types of requests (unless if im unmotivated or something)

also thank you <3 ;w; i mostly meant that i tend to change my style quite often since i experiment a lot
I'm glad to hear that! I will DM you on osu! shortly. No pressure btw, take all the time you need :D
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie

OS137 wrote:

I really love your artstyle, it's super cute :V Can I request Kurante (the Freedom Dive girl)?
--

here you go! shes really fun to draw :D
Polyspora
cute
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie

Dementedduck wrote:

can u draw a duck?
maybe chilling in a pond
--

not very great at drawing water ^^;
lostsilver
hello, can you please draw Steven? ur art is very cute from what i can see :3
[ Sebastian ]
Request:
Could you draw a male Lucario with his eyes closed with a :3 face and a collar with an S on his neck?
Dementedduck

CandyApplePie wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

can u draw a duck?
maybe chilling in a pond
--

not very great at drawing water ^^;
omg thats so good
cute duck!
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie

-Remi wrote:

A request
--

finished! i hope its accurate qq
Ymir

CandyApplePie wrote:

-Remi wrote:

A request
--

Its really good! Tysm!
Somehow you managed to draw it really accurately!
The other drawings are mega cute as well, keep it up
(´・∀・)
Stomiks
Can you try drawing a landscape? I'm curious as to what it would look like in your style.
[ Sebastian ]

-Remi wrote:

CandyApplePie wrote:

-Remi wrote:

A request
--

Its really good! Tysm!
Somehow you managed to draw it really accurately!
The other drawings are mega cute as well, keep it up
(´・∀・)
You should make that your Osu! pfp. It's so good.
Topic Starter
CandyApplePie

eeriepump wrote:

--

here you go!! sorry it took a bit ;w;
lostsilver

CandyApplePie wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

--

here you go!! sorry it took a bit ;w;
OOOOOOOHHHH LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMMM THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE ITTT THANK YOUUUU THIS IS SO FRICKIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
npc_BeaniCraft
hiyori iki (noragami)
179bpm

can you draw this cpu from wii sports please thanks

your art is very cool :D
show more