forum

[Archived] Scores not updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oxid4tion
Problem details:
Scores on both Osu! and Osu!Lazer are not updating even though the client is updated with the new scores and it shows me how much pp i received from the performance.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
- Marco -
osu!lazer scores gives pp only on the osu!lazer version of the website. As for osu!stable, play a map and submit the score and if it doesn't submit follow this guide and post the contents of the network.log file from the osu! folder (default location is C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!)
Death
Where are you checking to see if a score has been "updated"? If you're seeing how many performance points a score is worth somewhere, then the score has been submitted and you might just be looking in the wrong place.
Topic Starter
Oxid4tion

Death wrote:

Where are you checking to see if a score has been "updated"? If you're seeing how many performance points a score is worth somewhere, then the score has been submitted and you might just be looking in the wrong place.
I've been looking at my overall PP counter. For example on the "lazer" website I see my recent performances under the "recent" or "Recent Plays (24h)" sections but I can't my overall PP counter doesn't get updated.