forum

[resolved] i want to move my osu files to hard disk d:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
warlord1918
need space in hard disk c but i dont want delete game, can i move the game to d:?
and if i am moving the file the file am i trying to move is this?
https://imgur.com/a/Nzwk1Rs

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2
Jason X
You can move the whole folder with no problem, you can even put it on a USB drive and take it with you.
Topic Starter
warlord1918

Jason X wrote:

You can move the whole folder with no problem, you can even put it on a USB drive and take it with you.
it doesnt affect anything right? if i just move the whole thing on a usb or something without backing up. im just scared to lose the data cuz if i do lose all the songs ill probably never play again im too lazy to download 22gb of data my friend passed on to my computer
Blushing
As long as you move the entire osu! folder to wherever you are wanting to put it, then you should be fine. Do remember that the launcher will have a different path if you arent grabbing it from the actual osu! folder.
Topic Starter
warlord1918

warlord1918 wrote:

Jason X wrote:

it doesnt affect anything right? if i just move the whole thing on a usb or something without backing up. im just scared to lose the data cuz if i do lose all the songs ill probably never play again im too lazy to download 22gb of data my friend passed on to my computer
thank you it worked no problem.