forum

[Archived] Could this get me banned?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tanrirem
Ryu Sei
Possibly, since it hooks via DLL. The another arduous way to get around this is simply disabling all storyboards/video backgrounds, and replace every single background with solid color you desired.

I don't know if there is a way to change it globally without messing the background, but maybe there is a way to do it via skinnning?
Blushing
It by-itself does not give an advantage over others so it isn't breaking any of the rules, however, injecting a DLL or messing with the game files in any way can trigger something and may have an unwanted result.

Be careful with this stuff. It is best to just leave the game as is and not modifying it in anyway
Ryu Sei
I tried something weird. But the result doesn't satisfy me.
You can try replacing the entire scorebar-bg.png file with a solid color, but that also causes your playfield to be overlay with that scorebar.

However, in other mode like osu!mania, you can replace mania-stage-left.png and mania-stage-right.png with solid color/other image to achieve such effect.

Probably my PNG file has slight transparency on it, so you might still see a very faint image of the BG.
- Marco -
The only way I know to do this is to remove the background images from the beatmaps, and it should default to the main menu background which, if you have supporter, you're able to just change it and put a gray bg.