forum

osu! Public Release b898

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
konan-yoshi999
awesome improvements!
Behon
Wow, the background being visible makes for nice transitions. Taiko Pippi is cute also.
Lesjuh

peppy wrote:

(+) Map background shows during loading of song.
Haha awesome, make me think of o2jam/djmax :>
Topic Starter
peppy
Just for reference: the new transition between song select and play is slightly bugged currently (i didn't realise this because of the map i was testing with). It does a slight blackish dim when entering play mode which it shouldn't. I'll probably fix this when I wake up.
Derekku

peppy wrote:

(+) Rotating can be done with a real-time preview (and has a shortcut key).
Thanks again for this. It looks/works very nice and the real-time rotating is smooth and perfect. <3
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
arien666
Finally!!!

(+) Added taiko pippidon.
KOOL XD*765

And... Keep it going XD
Ekaru
For the record, I now support the HP Bar request. It would seem more natural to me, not distract me. That HP Bar is just... sitting there... Also, take away the black bars until song starts indeed.

Anyways, onto the patch.

...I love you (in the straight kind of way). Pippidon and, most importantly... the drumrolls! That little upgrade you did there helps a lot. Thank you!
anonymous_old

Gabi wrote:

i was just wondering, wouldn't it look cooler if the letterboxing wouldn't show for the first break untill the map starts?
That may have already been fixed.
MMzz
PIPPI-DON!!!!!!!!!
I love it <3
Randy96
When I finish a song, I get "Rating is not available for unknown reasons!"

Does this have something do with the update, or is it just me?
I did not get this before.
MMzz
Randy96
It wasn't on taiko.

off-topic: lol @typo I made
Derekku
Rating problem is already reported (in the bugs forum IIRC).
wmfchris
Randy96
aquabluu
(+) Added taiko pippidon.
(+) Added visible hittable points on taiko drumrolls.

Yes :3
mcpower
Ratings don't work for some reason... :(

-mcpower
show more