forum

[Archived] fixed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sherzz
a
- Marco -
Search the Logs folder inside the osu folder, then post the contents of the update.log file.
Topic Starter
sherzz

- Marco - wrote:

Search the Logs folder inside the osu folder, then post the contents of the update.log file.
theres only a text document 'Update'
Death
That is the correct file. Please send us the contents of that, you can edit it in notepad and copy+paste the text here if you don't want to upload the entire file somewhere.
Topic Starter
sherzz
done
Topic Starter
sherzz

Death wrote:

That is the correct file. Please send us the contents of that, you can edit it in notepad and copy+paste the text here if you don't want to upload the entire file somewhere.
hi i have already posted the text
Death
No clue... Do you have a firewall or antivirus rule that is set to block osu! or something?
Topic Starter
sherzz

Death wrote:

No clue... Do you have a firewall or antivirus rule that is set to block osu! or something?
nope
Topic Starter
sherzz

Death wrote:

theres no way to fix it?
Topic Starter
sherzz

Death wrote:

my firewall is always off initially when i downloaded osu it was fine but after i deleted it and tried to re-download it again it just says the error message.
Domco
You said that you don't have antivirus or firewall setup to block osu!, but do you use an antivirus? If yes which one?
And what is your operating system?