forum

Free avatar request.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shirotsu
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the whole graphic arts scene. I've only taken 2 basic Photoshop classes and would like to expand my knowledge on the use of Photoshop.
Finals are ending Thursday so once those are over I'll have plenty of free time to practice my photo editing skills (or lack thereof).

With that said, I'll be making anyone an avatar if they would like one. I can't promise it will be great but I will certainly do my best.

Just leave a picture or the name of whatever it is you would like me to make the avatar of in your post as well as any effects you would like in it (ie: name/transparent/non-transparent.
Shiro
t/123190

So this is yet another avatar thread ?
Topic Starter
Shirotsu
Yeah, sorry, I posted this real quick before I went to sleep last night not realizing there was already a thread made for people like me to look over.
Miyu
You can make an avatar thread,don't worry :) that thread link is to help you out with drawing mostly
so give it a shot and start editing ,it doesn't matters much if there is a lot of avatar threads,
people edit as their wish ^_^

i would recommend you editing your tittle to something similar to: Avatar requests or free avatar requests ~
Topic Starter
Shirotsu
Alright cool, I sort of responded the way I did because one of my other post(about a stream) got locked and it made me somewhat self conscious about posting.