forum

Is Swine Influenza related with your own life?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ignorethis
Not really. Not many people in my city are infected with this disease.
Loginer
kuwarudo
Our school got closed 10 days prior to 3 students getting symptoms, also that time was just 3 days after school starting.
Jinxy
No effect. My country has a heck lot of deaths but most of them are stacked with illnesses like cancer and stuff.

My school is too busy trying to get better overall marks to prove it's not just "any" school.
GladiOol
uhm, this is just another normal influenza.
It's just being media hyped. orz.

Loginer wrote:

Everyone's panicking, and the municipality/government/media is only adding fuel to the fire by telling everyone not to panic. Good times.
edit. ^ like loginer says =D
Wojjan
lukewarmholiday
mtmcl
The flu IN GENERAL claims more lives on average than the swine flu is predicted to. The difference is that it's a new strain so no one is immune to it. It will probably kill all the old people.
awp
Cuddlebun
I think a couple of kids here may have it, it's hard to tell; lately everyone (and I mean everyone) has been coming down with SOMEthing so no one can really keep track.
anonymous_old
Capitalists are getting you to pay for "research" and buy their "medicine."

Fuck the swine flu.
lukewarmholiday
Allergies are through the roof in Indiana.

If we got sick we would never know.
Ivalset
I think there are around 300+ people at my campus with it or something. Classes have started putting videos of lectures online, it's great. I don't even need to go to class to go to class.
Derekku
My uni sent an email to everyone yesterday with information. Basically just obvious stuff like "wash your hands" and "don't come to school if you have a fever over 100 or w/e" blah blah blah. Also, professors will be more lenient when people ARE sick so that's cool o:
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

My uni sent an email to everyone yesterday with information. Basically just obvious stuff like "wash your hands" and "don't come to school if you have a fever over 100 or w/e" blah blah blah. Also, professors will be more lenient when people ARE sick so that's cool o:
*cough cough*
Ekaru
Our school just sent home a letter.

Otherwise, it's the same. Like guys still taking pisses, grabbing their books, and walking out without even attempting to wash their hands. Heck, this one didn't even look at the sink for crying out loud. It's like he's scared of it!
anonymous_old

Ekaru wrote:

Otherwise, it's the same. Like guys still taking pisses, grabbing their books, and walking out without even attempting to wash their hands. Heck, this one didn't even look at the sink for crying out loud. It's like he's scared of it!
Man up and shove his fist in his own ass.

He'd prolly wanna wash up after that.
Munchlax
H1N1 Really hasn't effected anything in my area. There have been reports of it, but really, it's nothing worse then just a regular flu. The only possible thing I can think of it effecting in my life is how often I'm forced to use hand sanitizer. My parents Are paranoid about the little flu and they want to see me with one of those little handsanitizer canisters at all times -.-
Derekku

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

*cough cough*
*locks you in a butterfly net*

:|
anonymous_old
bmin11
2/3 of the student population were showing the symthomps, but nothing changed really
lukewarmholiday
show more