forum

hello there vsrg gamers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Louic
I am a 4k player and recently after a fever i had, i suddenly went from consistently passing 6* maps all the way to barely S ranking 5* maps, it’s probably because that fever was so bad where my muscle memory crippled. so i got pretty demotivated to progress after that, i was wondering if yall could give me tons of beatmaps, preferably 5* maps that is either a ranked, loved or a long beatmap pack. If you guys want my skillsets, i currently dont actually know what my strongest is but i was a speed main at the time and a decent stamina player for my level, now i just constantly fingerlock at the most non-dense maps i have ever seen.
UltraBlack
By looking at your profile i'd say you are not in the level to consistantly pass 6*. Thats because even I have problem with that. Also, 5.5-7* is an entire part of the game that you cannot try to get away, what means that there will be maps that you can SS and maps that you can't even pass, so don't take the star rating so serious in this range. I don't have good 5* maps, but you can search for then in the search bar by typing "keys=4 stars>5 stars<whatever you want" and if you want just put "status=ranked" too