forum

[Archived] Map score won't update to global.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Da Deku Master
I got a high score and pp record on Kani Do Luck A I U R A! and even though it shows as the high score on local it wont update the global ranking or the pp ranking still showing that it is my previous score. I waited 2 hours because I figured it just needed time but it hasn't fixed itself. The score is almost double the previous highscore so I don't know what the problem is.

https://imgur.com/a/jA6DC2K

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2 (latest)
Death
Were you connect to the internet and logged in when you set the score? It doesn't look like that score was ever submitted.
Topic Starter
Da Deku Master

Death wrote:

Were you connect to the internet and logged in when you set the score? It doesn't look like that score was ever submitted.
Yeah I was connected to internet. It could have randomly cut out but I don't think it would have. I don't know how to submit it is the problem.
Death
It is not possible to manually submit scores unfortunately. If that one hasn't submitted at this point, you will need to redo it.

Have you had this issue with any other scores? Maybe just a one-time occurrence?
Topic Starter
Da Deku Master

Death wrote:

It is not possible to manually submit scores unfortunately. If that one hasn't submitted at this point, you will need to redo it.

Have you had this issue with any other scores? Maybe just a one-time occurrence?
Yeah this is just a one time occurrence. It sucks though cause it's my top play by a long shot. Is there no way to submit the score even though I have proof of completing it?