Yoko Hikasa - Don't say lazy [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
6
Topic Starter
-[ SooHanZ ]-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 07 de diciembre de 2013 at 17:26:45

Artist: Yoko Hikasa
Title: Don't say lazy
Tags: SooHanZ K-ON Ending Yui Mio Mugi Ritsu
BPM: 180,87
Filesize: 15418kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. HanZ (5 stars, 360 notes)
  2. Inner Oni (4,89 stars, 662 notes)


Download: Yoko Hikasa - Don't say lazy
Download: Yoko Hikasa - Don't say lazy (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first map. Here is the 1st ending of K-ON!, I hope you enjoy with this map.

HanZ ----> 100% by SooHanZ
Inner Oni ----> 100% by SooHanZ

All levels are ready for mod, please help I need advice so here.
hawkowl124
Hello SooHanZ,

I don't play taiko often so I can't really help with the taiko beatmap, but I can help you with your osu! beatmap

For the most part, I found the timings to be fine, the hitsounds are nice, and kiai times make sense. Overall it's pretty well done, although there are some problems I've found

There are some parts of the song where the notes are on opposite ends of the screen, and they are only 0.4 seconds apart. To me, that seems like a huge gap to cover in such a short time. I only play on hard difficulty though, so I'm not sure if that seems playable for more experienced players. An example of this is at 00:01:171 (3) - 00:01:503 (4)

Also, the sliders in some of the parts of the song go too fast. Again, it may seem playable to more experienced players though. An example of this is at 00:23:066 (1)

I should point out that the spinner at 01:18:630 (1) - is considered unplayable, the auto must be able to get at least 1000 bonus on it for it to be considered playable.

Just rethink the spacing of some your notes, use distance snap if necessary (although it WILL make the notes a lot closer than they currently are placed)

Lastly, remember that there is such thing as beatmaps being "too hard"

I hope this helped :)
Topic Starter
-[ SooHanZ ]-

hawkowl124 wrote:

Hello SooHanZ,

I don't play taiko often so I can't really help with the taiko beatmap, but I can help you with your osu! beatmap

For the most part, I found the timings to be fine, the hitsounds are nice, and kiai times make sense. Overall it's pretty well done, although there are some problems I've found

There are some parts of the song where the notes are on opposite ends of the screen, and they are only 0.4 seconds apart. To me, that seems like a huge gap to cover in such a short time. I only play on hard difficulty though, so I'm not sure if that seems playable for more experienced players. An example of this is at 00:01:171 (3) - 00:01:503 (4)

Also, the sliders in some of the parts of the song go too fast. Again, it may seem playable to more experienced players though. An example of this is at 00:23:066 (1)

I should point out that the spinner at 01:18:630 (1) - is considered unplayable, the auto must be able to get at least 1000 bonus on it for it to be considered playable.

Just rethink the spacing of some your notes, use distance snap if necessary (although it WILL make the notes a lot closer than they currently are placed)

Lastly, remember that there is such thing as beatmaps being "too hard"

I hope this helped :)
Ok, I'll see the errors, the spinner had already seen before but was not sure to change it, now that you mention it, I will change that in the next update.
This level is very difficult, so I had regarded as lunatic, the jumps are not impossible, but very difficult for an ordinary player, I'll see what I can do to lower a bit the difficulty, so that all players can play it.

Thanks for your mod :D
Momoka
Hello~
I will try to be honest with my opinion, don't get mad at me :(

[General]
MP3 file - Bit rate is currently 320kpbs. It must be 128kbps ~192 kbps.

If you are going to have a taiko difficulty, you must have at least 2.

You need at least 2 more difficulty.
It can be Easy - Normal - Hard or Normal(3.5star) - Hard - Insane


[Hanzo]
00:07:142 (7) - add a note here
00:17:758 (2,3,4) - off beat
00:09:630 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - Try to make this shape better. It is very confusing like this.
00:12:450 (1,2,3,4,5) -
00:15:104 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - off beat, blue tick.
00:12:450 (1,2,3) - no good
00:13:777 (5,6) - too close

00:38:989 (5,1) - you usually don't put this long break on a TV size map.
00:50:848 (2) - apply hit clap on 00:50:931 (3)
01:18:630 (1) - ninja spinners are unrankable.


01:22:113 (1,2,3) - I like this pattern. it is way more in a clean shape then others


[Overall thought]

Inconsistent difficulty throughout the map, empty beats, over mapped at certain places.

Extremely random spacing.

I'm guessing you are not an experienced mapper.

Work on your note placements, and make sure they are timed right. I'm seeing awful lot of off beat notes.

Try looking at ranked maps and see how they do it.

I would like to help you improve more, but then I would be remapping the whole map.. D:


Also, it's not that the map is too hard. random spacing and off beat notes make it literally hard to play

ex) big black, scarlet rose, and other crazy hard maps have good spacing and they are all timed correctly.
Topic Starter
-[ SooHanZ ]-

No Dap wrote:

Hello~
I will try to be honest with my opinion, don't get mad at me :(

[General]
MP3 file - Bit rate is currently 320kpbs. It must be 128kbps ~192 kbps.

If you are going to have a taiko difficulty, you must have at least 2.

You need at least 2 more difficulty.
It can be Easy - Normal - Hard or Normal(3.5star) - Hard - Insane


[Hanzo]
00:07:142 (7) - add a note here
00:17:758 (2,3,4) - off beat
00:09:630 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - Try to make this shape better. It is very confusing like this.
00:12:450 (1,2,3,4,5) -
00:15:104 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - off beat, blue tick.
00:12:450 (1,2,3) - no good
00:13:777 (5,6) - too close

00:38:989 (5,1) - you usually don't put this long break on a TV size map.
00:50:848 (2) - apply hit clap on 00:50:931 (3)
01:18:630 (1) - ninja spinners are unrankable.


01:22:113 (1,2,3) - I like this pattern. it is way more in a clean shape then others


[Overall thought]

Inconsistent difficulty throughout the map, empty beats, over mapped at certain places.

Extremely random spacing.

I'm guessing you are not an experienced mapper.

Work on your note placements, and make sure they are timed right. I'm seeing awful lot of off beat notes.

Try looking at ranked maps and see how they do it.

I would like to help you improve more, but then I would be remapping the whole map.. D:


Also, it's not that the map is too hard. random spacing and off beat notes make it literally hard to play

ex) big black, scarlet rose, and other crazy hard maps have good spacing and they are all timed correctly.
Hello No Dap, first of all, thanks for mod ~
Well, I always had the doubt if this map was over mapped, this is my first map, and I had already seen other maps that were over mapped, so I had the idea to make this map, with more difficult of an ordinary map. Now that you mention it, apparently this was not the map for this. I will make the hanz level again, with less complexity and I would like to stay to give your opinion such after I update it
Momoka

-[ SooHanZ ]- wrote:

Hello No Dap, first of all, thanks for mod ~
Well, I always had the doubt if this map was over mapped, this is my first map, and I had already seen other maps that were over mapped, so I had the idea to make this map, with more difficult of an ordinary map. Now that you mention it, apparently this was not the map for this. I will make the hanz level again, with less complexity and I would like to stay to give your opinion such after I update it
It's okay my first map was way more horrible than this. And I still suck at mapping D:

If you wish to make a really insane difficulty, you must have the ordinary "easy" "normal" "hard" "insane" first. Then you can have extra difficulties. or unless you find a song longer than 6 minute, you can map it crazy and qualify for approved map

Keep this in mind though, always check for timing.If you can't tell, run the song on .25x speed and see if the notes are timed properly.

Good luck.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply